Contact Info / Websites
Whats up people?
Unfortunately for about 2 months, I have to cram in a boatload of studying. I have an extremely important exam coming up. So I can't access the internet for about 2 months. Therefore, I won't make any posts, respond to PM's, or anything else. Well now that I finished that up, I have some thoughts and questions for you all:
1. Exactly how tanned is Snooki?
2. Why does everyone like pop crap like Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, or anything like that?
3. Does anyone still listen to either punk, rock, metal, or classical?
Judge a book by its cover. If it doesn't appeal to you, it probably didn't appeal to the publishing company. Therefore, it was given a crappy cover due to the crappy content.
Money doesn't grow on trees. However, it does multiply when given to Donald Trump.
A fool's job and his money are soon to be taken away by health care.
Well thats all I got. See ya all in two months!
I thought I might put in some more information about me.
Well here it is:
- by Dante Alighieri
- by Edgar Allen Poe
- by Nisio Ishin (Original concept by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata)
Favorite TV Shows:
-The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
-The Colbert Report
-Saturday Night Live
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Favorite Things to Do:
-Sleep (especially in class)
-Waste time on the computer
-Passive (up to a certain point)
I wish I could say more about me, but I don't have much to say.
If you want to know more about me, you're basically either a perv, a stalker, or just outright curious.
My guess goes that you're curious.
Today, I really felt like killing myself (god I'm so emo).....
First off, my mom forced me to "help" my sister with her homework. She was supposed to make a MLB pennant. My sister, being a a DSi addict, didn't even look up from her stupid game console. I named various teams until she said she liked one: The Phillies. So I got to work. After 1 dreadful hour, I finished drawing and coloring a near perfect Phillies logo (of course my sister was playing video games), I checked her folder and found something she didn't show me: The Directions. So I read them and found out something she never bothered to tell me: She was assigned to make a pennant depicting the Cubs, not the Phillies. So, I had to make another one which took another hour. Her way of thanking me? Blaring Miley Cyrus music at full volume.
Miley Cyrus: Deep Voice Singer or Hooker?
1. My sister LOVES Hannah Montana. I saw one episode of the new season and noticed something: Miley Cyrus puts on so much eyeliner that she looks like a hooker. Did anyone notice this?
Justin Bieber Haterz.
2. I was playing around with my sister's new DSi (don't worry I had permission.), and stumbled across something. It was this one thing called Flipnote Studio (you can make animations with it). The Wi Fi had already been connected, so I tapped this green button out of curiosity. Turns out it was like a newgrounds of Flipnote animations. While browsing through, I found so many I hate Justin Bieber animations making fun of him. I personally don't like the guy, but I thought he had at least some fans. So is it the point that he has little to no fans? Did anyone notice this?
3. After reading some surveys I read that FOXNews is the most watched news network (I watch it to see Glenn Beck think that he's actually funny). However, they twist the facts so much that it makes no sense. I rather watch CNN to tell you frankly. So does FOX get so many viewers because they're the only conservative news channel? Did anyone notice this?
Leave me your answers.
Look, I have nothing against texting, its an ok form of quick communication. But it just pisses me off when some people spend their entire lives text messaging someone instead of f#$^ing calling them!! You got the damn phone so use it like its meant to be!!!! And then they make excuses:
1. Studies show that cell phones give off radiation so its safer to text. (I could get more radiation by standing one country away from Chernobyl)
2. They can understand me better if a text rather than if I call them. (Yes the person will definitely feel more scared if you text them an angry emote rather than calling them and saying F*$# You!!!)
Doesn't anyone, besides parents who can't control their teenage children agree? Anyone?
If you had the ability to kill anyone in the world, who would it be, and why?
Justin Bieber (we all know why) and the creator(s) of Adventure Time (most immature show EVER. Believe it or not, some guy in my class thinks that show is awesome. And he still wonders why he hasn't hit puberty yet.)
Quick! Say a funny joke about a celebrity (this includes Chuck Norris)! Ready, set, GO!
Here's mine: Justin Bieber stood on a highway saying, "I hope that truck hits me like puberty never did."
Death had a near Chuck Norris experience.
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
It's spring 2010 (the post is a little late though)!
So what would you do now during spring break?
I still am a student so I got two important history reports I need to finish...
and I am not a procrastinator....I think...
Well here's what I got in mine:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Edition (for Wii if you didn't know)
Bow and Arrow shooting
So give me some more ideas on what to do during spring break!
If you look at my information you'll see that I play piano and steel drums. I was was wondering what's a good song I should post on this site.....What do you think?
Here's a list of songs i could make a remix with:
Kakariko Village (Twilight Princess)
with the steel drums:
Everybody Loves Saturday Night
If you don't know any of those songs, look them up on youtube.
Thanx....(if you read my last post....i'm stilled bored)